You are in: Home > Company > Additional Information.
REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE or GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Please call 1-800-998-5411 or 408-735-1500 ext.500, you can also email email@example.com for assistance.
PAYMENT AND INVOICING INFORMATION
- ANI accepts credit card, wire transfer, Cisco Learning Credits and in most cases purchase orders with "payable upon receipt" terms as valid methods of payment.
- All credit card invoicing is processed approximately 5-8 business days prior to the start date of the class session. Sales Receipts are sent at the time of credit card processing to the student's email address as entered on the registration form unless an alternate address is provided. If you prefer to pay by invoice, ANI can email an invoice to you which will have a link to a secure online payment system where you can enter your credit card information directly.
- A registration may be canceled if payment information is not received prior to the scheduled start date of the course. All course fees are due prior to the start date of the class.
International Students (includes Canada)
- Credit card, Cisco Learning Credits, or wire transfers only are accepted as valid methods of payment for non-US participants.
- Purchase orders are not currently accepted.
- If wire transfer is the preferred method of payment, a $40 processing fee must be added to the tuition total at the time the transfer of funds occurs.
- All credit card invoicing is processed approximately 5-8 business days prior to the start date of the class session. Credit card invoices/receipts are sent at the time of processing to the student's email address entered on the registration form unless an alternate address is provided. ANI can supply an invoice prior to the standard billing week if needed.
Formal confirmations are sent via email approximately 2 weeks prior to the start date of the class as well as the training location address and a local hotel listing.
CANCELLATION and SUBSTITUTION POLICY
ANI recommends that students reschedule their class instead of canceling. If you are unable to attend a course, written notice must be provided to ANI at least 10 business days prior to the start date of the class in order to receive full reimbursement. If you cancel 6-9 business days prior to the start date of the class, your registration may be transferred to an alternate class date or to a course of equal or lesser value (the alternate course must be taken within 6 months of the original course date). Any registration canceled within 5 business days prior to the start of class, or failure to attend, will result in forfeiture of the full course price.
All cancellations must be in writing and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANI provides a daily continental breakfast and afternoon snacks as well as coffee, tea, and assorted beverages. An extensive listing of local eateries is available so that students are free to choose how to spend their lunch break.